As you get ready for some well deserved R&R, this is the perfect time to take stock, dream BIG and set your final goals for 2016. Here are 9 essential questions to ponder, to get those creative juices flowing.
- Do you get annoyed when initiatives fail to deliver your expectations?
- How often do you find yourself asking for the same information?
- Do you hold your head in your hands and ask why they can’t just do what you ask?
- How often do you go down to the shop floor and interact with the staff?
- Does your IT system have more “boltons” than original coding?
- If you asked a handful of frontline employees could they tell you what the organisational aims are?
- Do your systems and processes give you the information to manage your business, to predict resource uplifts, early warning of downturns or cash flow squeezes?
- Most operations have a waste rate in excess of “30%” do you know what yours is?
- How much money do you spend each year on improving your staff outside required or compulsory training?
Asking these high quality questions may be daunting, but is a great starting point to create meaningful and lasting change for your business. We’re here to help. So, grab a pen and paper, get brainstorming and schedule your Madabout consultation this September.